Aon Sp. z o.o.
Is this job for me?
In this role you will learn how to support the Finance team as they plan and deliver financial services. You don't need professional experience to be considered for this position, it's more important that you can learn quickly and take advantage of training programs to build up your skills step-by-step. We expect you to be in the final year of a Master's degree in a finance-related subject and highly motivated to learn how finance works in a large corporation.
What you will need to get this job:
- Availability to work 30 hours per week for a 12 month period
- Good English – you need to be at least B2 (on the CEFR scale) because you'll be using English every day
- Attention to detail - you need to be able to keep track of lots of data and enjoy working at a fast pace
- In the process of completing a master's degree in finance, business, accounting, economics (or a related subject) with 3-4 years of classroom experience
- No previous experience is required because we will train you how to perform your responsibilities to a high standard
In your first three months:
- You'll learn about the role of the finance Centre of Excellence and how it fits into Aon's finance model
- You'll get to know our team of finance experts.
- You'll become familiar with some tools and techniques that we use to post entries and track finances
What you'll do once you're fully trained:
- Assist the Finance team to plan and organize reviews post journal entries
- Enter relevant data in our systems and assist the forecast and budget process
- Use and develop your problem solving skills to respond to requests from other finance teams
- Paid internship
- Training and development opportunities within the company
- Gaining professional experience
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues