Aon sp. z o.o.
The goal of this role is to provide planning and development of Products within the Aon portfolio of business applications. Products must meet the business needs by either providing new products or developing existing products/portfolios to meet the long-term strategic plan.
- Define deliverables for Product Portfolio based on the vision and overall strategic goals of the product
- Provide relevant knowledge of the product to understand the impact of change to the product
- Maintain oversight into the feature release and usage of the implementation. Feeding back the operability to the business.
- Communicate technical feasibility of new ideas to the Product
- Manage development team to ensure deliverables are clearly understood and track the deliverables throughout the lifecycle.
- Define stories for development teams to be able to successful deliver
- Lead management of the vendor in delivering required product to agreed timescales
- Feed into the Product roadmaps for development and communication to stakeholders
- Monitor Demand to ensure proper prioritization of the product backlog, incorporating changing needs and feedback
- Ensure an appropriate global support model is in place for all run activities
- Consult business management team to clarify objectives and functional requirements for new or modified products.
- Lead the creation, review, and sign off project deliverables.
- 2+ years in Product Owner or Business Analyst role
- Collaborative Leadership experience
- Insurance/Brokerage knowledge
- Technical background specifically focused on B2B technical delivery
- Combination of Business and Technology experience, with strong analytical and business case skills
- Working knowledge of technology and product lifecycle best practices
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues