Aon Sp. z o.o.
Is this job for me?
You are looking for a job in a stable international company where you can start your career, take advantage of training programs and build up your skills step-by-step. Although you don't have much professional experience, you learn fast and are interested in developing in an administrative role that allows you to develop your analytical and communication skills.
What you will need to get this job:
- Up to 6 months of experience in a similar role would be useful, but we're much more interested in how quickly you can learn new skills
- Good English – you need to be at least C1 (on the CEFR scale) because you'll be using English every day
- Good excel skills – at least at an intermediate level because it's a key working tool for this role
- Attention to detail - you need to be able to keep track of lots of data and enjoy working at a fast pace
- A bachelor's or master's degree in economic, finance or maths would be useful, but is not essential
In your first three months:
- You'll learn how we gather information about health care insurance in the UK
- You'll get to know our specialists in the admin and broking teams
- You'll become familiar with some tools that we use to offer and track health insurance
What you'll do once you're fully trained:
- Gather and organize data so that Aon colleagues can review the health insurance market
- Use and develop your communication skills to work with consultants and insurers
- Help to draft documents and reports on the insurance market
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback.
- Flexible remote work environment.
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs).
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care.
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more).
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more).
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources.
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues.