Aon sp. z o.o.
- Engineering and implementation of security technologies centric to Okta MFA security solutions.
- Implementation & integration of SSO and MFA solutions (Okta, Microfocus-NAM) .
- Experience in Identity & Access Management platform solutions
- Provide input into architectural design of Access Control, User Entitlements, Application Credentials, User Access Policy Management, enhancing security related to Privileged Access Management,
- Keep documentation accurate with environment changes
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral are a requirement for this position
- Lead the adoption of the Identity and Access strategy through the documentation of business capability and roadmap developed with architecture
- 5+years of experience in implementation and integration of Okta's portfolio. Experience deploying Application Identity Manager components
- Experience with MFA and SSO Operational tasks – Creating rules, Defining Access Control, Policies/Platforms, User provisioning and entitlements, Managing Applications Credentials, Autoupload and User Access Policy Management ·
- Experience in performing Privileged Access Reviews, Compliance Reporting, Access Control Processes and other associated tasks with Privileged User Management .
- Knowledge in setting up multi factor authentication (RSA, RADIUS, SAML) .
- Experience with REST API for automated provisioning of Safes, Accounts and Access Control .
- Experience with auto discovery and automatic password management ·
- Skilled in Active Directory concepts, including users, computers, groups, policies
- Solid understanding of protocols, services, and traffic flows for authentication .
- Programming with Java, .Net C#, Perl, Python, Golang, PowerShell .
- 2+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management solutions, NetIQ suite a plus
- Experience working with the following enterprise software:
- Active Directory
- SQL Server (SSMS, SSIS, SSRS)
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues