If you have strong experience working with social media management tools and are looking for an opportunity to define & own the product strategy and roadmap for a global brand, this could be the opportunity for you. Shell are looking for a Product Owner for their Sprinklr social media management platform which is used to deliver end-to-end social media campaigns across all channels.
In this role you will be part of the Global Digital & Social Media Centre of Excellence who set the strategic direction for digital channels, & deliver the marketing technology stack for the group. This is a dynamic team which supports the entire marketing community to deliver excellence in digital marketing, and you will find many opportunities to collaborate with different stakeholders and get exposure to a wide range of marketing activities from lead generation & performance marketing to brand building and corporate communications.
Where you fit in:
The world is changing fast and Shell is changing too – not only to keep up with the external pace, but also to anticipate and shape a different future. The new integrated Corporate Relations function will deliver value by supporting our strategy and sectoral approach and improving policy and advocacy outcomes. We will bring the outside in and secure and drive Shell’s reputation and values. Drawing on a strong base of professional excellence, we aspire to be best-in-class at achieving integrated outcomes through effective engagement and communication with external and internal stakeholders.
The Digital & Social Media Centre of Excellence set the Shell group strategy across all digital and social media platforms. This team ensures we can deliver unparalleled customer experiences while ensuring the stewardship of the Shell brand in digital channels. We work closely with some of the largest technology platforms in the world to maximise the performance of our content, and with a broad remit for innovation which delivers material impact on business performance.
What’s the role?
As Sprinklr Product Owner your primary focus is to ensure Shell are able to maximise the value of the Sprinklr platform. In order to achieve this you will create a strategic vision for the tool and a roadmap to deliver on your vision. You will work closely with business stakeholders and the marketing community to understand what the business needs & ensure your product is effective in delivering against those requirements. You will collaborate with the vendor & our colleagues in IT to ensure the product is maintained effectively & is compliant with all required legal, data privacy & regulatory controls. You will support the Head of Product & Innovation in delivering an integrated marketing technology stack.
What we need from you:
- Substantial digital communications experience and knowledge of content marketing specifically.
- Experience with one or more social media management tools preferred (Sprinklr, Buffer, Hootsuite, Khoros, etc.).
- Proven skills setting the roadmap for technology solutions to deliver business value.
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills.
You will be a strong communicator, adept at building collaborative relationships across teams. You will be comfortable setting product strategy & roadmap aligned to business requirements.
You will have experience working in collaboration with IT to deliver technology solutions at scale.
You will enjoy learning about new businesses & applying technology to solve business challenges.
- Integrate and collaborate across boundaries to maximise commercial value for Shell as a whole. Setting a product strategy which delivers on key business outcomes and delivering that strategy through working with IT and the business.
- Understand shifts in the external environment, working outside-in to ensure the Sprinklr product strategy & our broader social media performance remains competitive.
- Learner Mindset – Role model curiosity and reflection; encourage people to learn from mistakes and successes.