About the job
Procurement Services team is a part of Procurement Department. There are 4 areas in which team supports Arla in daily operations: ordering process and Procurement tools usage, taking care of Procurement related data in the system starting incl. material and vendor data, solving price discrepancies and providing solutions for SAP/Ariba issues. On top of that we host training sessions about using Arla’s purchasing system and raising awareness on process and system compliance. Supporting projects related to whole Source-To-Pay lifecycle is also part of our daily job.
As a Senior Procurement Administrator you would support daily tasks related to ordering process and tolls SAP/Ariba, as well as cooperate with purchasers and provide guidance in area of dedicated tools.
Specifically, you will:
- Provide support to Arla colleagues and employees in the organisation:
- Support and guide purchasers in use of professional ordering tools,
- Support process awareness in Arla organisation to ensure PO/spend compliance,
- Solve price discrepancies on blocked invoices,
- Handle business requests via Service Now and ensure high standards of service,
- Participate in and provide professional guidance in improving processes and operational issues.
- What is more you would assist procurement colleagues in guiding on communication platforms to end users and other stakeholders.
Who are you?
You know how to combine operational work with data and systems along with wide support to business, stakeholders and your colleagues. Being open towards process improvements along with rational approach and proper fact analysis is an attitude we would value.
Furthermore, you have:
- Relevant economic background with MA, BA degree,
- At least 2 years of working experience within the procure-to-pay area,
- An experience in Ariba/SAP as an advantage,
- MS Office knowledge, incl. Excel.
As we work in an international setup – English fluency is a must.