Tax Operations Financial Analyst
What will you do ?
The role is to validate the name, tax id and documents against third party portals and documentation requirement outlined by the Client in Help Centers. In the event of a failed validation, the team also performs an outreach to the supplier to communicate the results of the validation and request to make the necessary review.
What do we expect?
- Degree qualified in Business Finance related area is a plus.
- 1-2 years of operations experience.
- Competency in Microsoft Office - All Products.
- Proficient English business communication skills, both verbal and written (B2/C1 level)
- Tax processing experience would be an additional benefit.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong drive for results and the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Ability to deal with and react effectively to demanding SLA-driven environment without compromising quality or efficiency.
- Proven high level of analytical ability with an innovative approach to problem solving and a creative mindset.
- Professional and confidential demeanor to ensure that data is handled sensitively and confidentially.
- Strong attention to detail and a well organized, structured approach to work.