Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
HR ASC Process Optimization Specialist reports to the HR ASC Operational Excellence Manager and coordinates all process standardization and improvement actions in an effort to continuously improve the customer experience and operational efficiency.
HR ASC Process Optimizationperforms, with ASC Leads and Process Experts, cross-team analyses aimed at creating/updating process maps, process documents such as SOPs, DTPs, Job Aids, Checklists, evaluating the level of standardization and documentation readiness so to foresee process changes and opportunities for automation.
HR ASC Process Optimization Specialist is part of HR ASC Operational Excellence Organization; to collaborate every day with all relevant peers and partners, especially HR ASC Automation Specialist and HR ASC Quality Coach.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Develop process improvement and procedures across HR ASC Department (Hire to Retire Processes) to improve operational efficiency.
- Analyze current process standards and metrics in order to provide solutions for standardization and improvements.
- Perform/coordinate process analysis actions in order to list activities and related effort in terms of FTEs
- Perform data gathering, root cause analysis and performance trending in order to develop appropriate process control changes.
- Prioritize and implement process change requirements based on the critical project needs.
- Inform respective teams on process improvement and re-engineering strategies.
- Work with the team to recommend appropriate changes in process/approach.
- Prepare communication plans regarding process re-engineering for multiple stakeholders.
- Work in conjunction with HR ASC Automation Specialist in order to have process changes that require automation translated into tools.
- Train and guide resources as needed.
- Coordinate and facilitate workshops involving ASC experts, In-Country representatives and other relevant stakeholders in order to resolve issues, standardize processes and plan future activities/acquisitions/transitions.
- Coordinate process documentation creation and review across streams so to adhere to BD HR ASC standards.
- Update and maintain documentation on process improvements and process performance.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to demonstrate:
- 3+ years in a Shared Service Center environment is preferred
- Previous operational experience within HR and/or Payroll is required
- Can communicate fluently in English (orally and in writing)
- Very good knowledge of MS office applications (especially Excel, Visio, Project)
- Acts timely and appropriately on issues
- Continuously to improve performance to increase efficiency and to ensure personal and professional growth
- Interprets incoming tasks within a dedicated area of responsibility
- Supports and drives Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Knowledge of any ERP and CRM application is a plus
- Previous experience with Process Analysis and Improvement (e.g. Lean-6Sigma) is an asset
- Familiarity with Project Management fundamentals and tools within HR will be a plus
- Familiarity with ISO 9000 and ISO 9001 is an asset
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/