Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
We are currently looking for Junior Product Compliance Representative with German who will be mainly responsible for receiving, capturing, translating and following customer’s product complaints in line with our Quality Management System and a standardized, end-to-end complaint handling process.
On top of that you will be responsible for:
- Management of product complaints and their follow-up in a timely and accurate manner with clear accountability for quality, compliance and data integrity
- Monitoring follow-up and translating customer communication, to be able to serve and inform our customers in their local language
To be a successful candidate you will have anadvanced level of German and English languages. Any experience in Customer facing/ healthcare/ medical/ pharma environment would be a plus.
Furthermore, the following skills and experiences are required:
- Positive Quality attitude
- Degree level required (last-year students are also welcome)
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, like MS Excel
- Willingness to work in detail oriented way and to seek for improvements
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/