Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
As a Junior HR ASC Specialist, you will be responsible for providing proactive administrative support to employees of BD via HR platform, phone, chat and email. You will be part of a highly cooperative and supportive Team sharing responsibilities and knowledge.
The main objective of the role:
- Answering inquiries and resolving issues of basic to moderate complexity
- Guiding internal clients through access tools and knowledge management portal
- Building a good relationships with the customers
- Running the computerized system for tracking and gathering information
- Executing standard processes in Workday
We are looking for a fluent French (C1) and English (B2-C1) speaker with the motivation to support our employees.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to resolve routine problems and questions independently
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and use time effectively
- Multi-tasking capabilities to handle and follow up several caseloads
- Experience working in Customer Service, Shared Service Center environment or using Human Resource Information System (especially Workday) will be considered an advantage
If you already have HR experience and would like to join our team as HR Specialist, let us know!
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/