Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2020. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
What you’ll do:
- Maintaining full and in-depth knowledge of all current legislation for all business lines of responsibility, including proposed changes; also, regulations concerning product registration, ingredients, claims, product classification, packaging and product labeling on a national basis as it may apply, specifically for the business line of responsibility projects.
- Monitoring changes in regulation and determining potential risks for import and marketing of products sold by Amway.
- Ensuring that any potential risks are escalated, monitored and resolved in a timely manner to avoid impact to product sales together with the Manager.
- Providing registration/notification dossiers, declaration and certification of the Amway products in the market/s of responsibility
- Checking and approving artworks in accordance with requirements of market/s of responsibility legislation. Preparing regular progress reports.
- Interacting with registration agencies for registration/notification for the Amway products in the market/s of responsibility. Preparing regular progress reports.
- Consulting and support to departments of Amway about questions on registration/notification, declarations and certifications.
- Takes responsibility in supporting Customer Service and Sales Department on any related technical questions from ABO’s for all range of Amway products ensuring alignment with Centre and other departments such as Corporate Affairs, Legal, Marketing, etc.
- Involvement in activities aimed at protecting the interests of Amway during scheduled and unscheduled inspections of products by state authorities, preparing documentation, arranging internal and external examination of goods (if necessary and at the request of government agencies), coordinating activities with the correspondent Subject Matter Expert and Centre, Marketing, lawyers and other departments.
- Supporting productive relations with employees at Centre, with employees of other subsidiary companies in Europe/Russia/India (as applicable), and with state and other institutions and organizations that regulate Amway products quality and safety.
- Timely informing of marketing departments on ongoing changes relating to the Amway products.
- Establishes sound communication and working relationships within R&D, corporate personnel at Centre, as well as with all other company affiliate personnel, suppliers, consultants, legal counsels, public and government agencies; in general, always strives to uphold a professional stance in the representation of the Company.
- Protects the company’s proprietary information by ensuring confidential information is not released to individuals, except on a need-to-know basis and if properly covered with appropriate confidentiality agreements. Makes sure that said agreements are executed in a timely manner and assumes responsibility for their execution.
What you’ll need:
- Requires basic knowledge of the fields/supported systems and supports projects under supervision.
- Interprets and applies data, standard practices, procedures and protocols.
- Develops solutions for routine problems.
- Performs tasks and supports projects.
- Excellent languages skills in English, the local language is an asset
- Experience working for multi-national corporations is highly appreciated.
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must.
- Excellent written and oral communicating skills are a must.
What can you expect from us?
- 2 years contract (part-time, 20 hours/week)
- The chance to become part of a dynamic, international working environment
- Premium free pension, costs for building up your pension will be entirely paid by the employer
- Collective health insurance, 70% gross employer contribution
- Discount on high-quality Amway products
- Various events for employees during the year
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.