Team Leader for HR Exit team
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you ready for a new challenge? Would you like to be a part of HR Service Delivery Team based in Krakow? Are you a good people manager? We are looking for someone who:
• is passionate about HR Operations, particularly in the area of exits (voluntary and in-voluntary)
• is eager to lead a high performing team to strive to achieve high results.
• able to drive & proven experience in process improvements, mitigate operational issues automations.
• can manage or has worked in projects or transformations in HR Operations.
• is not afraid to speak up and challenge; manages processes according to laws, regulations and policies
• is willing to support, guide and coach direct reports develop a constructive mind-set in a culture of integrity, collaboration and challenge to achieve objectives and performance goals
• will collaborate with stakeholders and HR colleagues to find the best solutions.
Exit Operations is part of HR Service Delivery team, role is based in Krakow and providing services to UK and POL locations.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
• proven leadership experience
• working fluency in English
• Experience in HR case management and CRM, HR Service now and Oracle Fusion are preferred
• understanding of operating BOTs or RPA within the process will be an added advantage.
• well structured, organized when dealing with every day workload and fast changing priorities
• deliver under dynamic working environmentS
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.