Project Management Officer (PMO) – Transformation Office
Process, project and program management
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you experienced with agile project management? Have you supported global programs with multiple projects? Do you enjoy working in a high-energy environment with a focus on commitment and quality delivery?
We’re looking for a Project Management Officer to:
• provide PMO support across Agile Delivery Organization (ADO) Streams and Crews
• conduct tasks such as status reporting, budget and cost control, risks, issues and delivery tracking on program/product level, PPM and JIRA management, taking care of OKRs (Objectives & Key Results)
• ensure appropriate communication and coordination between the respective sub-programs and -projects
• work in an agile environment, closely collaborating with Business and IT project leaders and Portfolio Management as well as other teams within ADO
• support the completion of agreed action items and assist with ad-hoc tasks
You'll be working as part of the Transformation Office within the COO P&C Region Switzerland area. Your workplace will be in our office in Wroclaw but we are open for hybrid working solutions. We are responsible for the Swiss Bank Investment Governance and Portfolio Management. You will work closely with senior stakeholder on product-, program- and project management level and play an important role in delivering our agile portfolio.
• at least 2 years of relevant PMO experience, ideally in an agile project environment
• specific experience in banking would be of value
• great communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• strong analytical and organizational skills
• highly motivated team player, able to work independently
• excellent MS Office skills
• fluent in English, German would be an additional asset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.