Learning Designer-Agile Academy
Hong Kong, India, Poland, Switzerland - Zürich, United Kingdom, United States - New York
Human Resources (HR), Training and development
Job Reference #
Hyderabad, Kraków, London, Mumbai, New York, Pune, Zürich
Do you want to be part of driving enterprise agility across our organization through truly innovative learning offerings? Do you have an in-depth understanding of how to develop and enhance learning offerings to create a real impact?
At UBS, we re-imagine the way we work, the way we connect with each other – our colleagues, clients and partners – and the way we deliver value. Being agile will make us more responsive, more adaptable, and ultimately more innovative.
For the new Agile Academy, we are looking for a strong learning designer to:
• create and continuously develop further innovative and high-quality role-specific face to face and digital learning offerings for our agile roles (e.g. product owner, pod member, crew leader)
• work with content owner to identify appropriate blends of instructional methodologies
• develop instructional materials to include Leader’s Guides, Participant’s Guides, case study and role play materials, job aids and storyboards for eLearnings and learning videos
• create engaging exercises and activities that enhance the learning journey
• apply innovative and state-of-the art instructional design theories and methods
• work with external vendors on customized and rapid eLearning solutions including managing the vendor relationship and project workflow
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• strong experience in learning design and with innovative instructional technology designing and developing blended learning solutions (e.g. ILT, webinars, eLearning, videos, job aids, learning communities, etc.) in a global corporate environment
• knowledge of adult learning principles, curriculum design concepts, and the application of new learning methodologies such as gamification and social learning
• excellent written and oral communication skills to write engaging instructional texts and audio/video scripts
• knowledge about learning management systems (knowledge of Cornerstone On-Demand is a strong plus)
• team player with an enthusiastic and proactive personality and a true agile mindset
• fluent English, any other language is considered a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting India
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.