Job Reference #
Do you have a good understanding of the aspects underpinning an optimal investment process? Are you passionate about the notion of automation and scalability applied to advisory and investments? Are you a self-driven, confident and positive person, with a can-do attitude who feels accomplished by delivering real and material outcomes? We are looking for someone like that to:
• help bring our tool to the next level by driving the execution and delivery of product requirements adhering to agreed timelines while liaising with internal and external stakeholders
• exercise your innovative mind and your out-of-the-box thinking by writing the concept and the business specifications for our new functionalities
• liaise with our UX/UI specialist in order to turn abstract concepts and requirements into visually intuitive and appealing designs and interfaces
• work closely with developers by translating business requirements into technical specifications which will then serve as a basis for implementation
• diligently track implementation progress and promptly act and notify stakeholders once it does not follow according to plan
• support our QA testers in the understanding of the requirement and perform testing where needed
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You will join UBS Partner, a very global and dynamic team which offers a fully-fledged digital investment advice proposition tool to third-party Wholesaler banks. You will help us strengthen our Product Delivery team by working on the concept and specifications, design and refinement, implementation, testing and ultimate delivery of the new functionalities and enhancements we are continuously bringing to the tool, following the product roadmap and as per agreed delivery timelines. You will regularly interact with our various colleagues from IT, many of whom are located in Wroclaw as well as Sales and Relationship Managers.
• strong academic credentials on a quantitative degree
• knowledge and interest in financial markets, with a thirst for innovation
• self-confident, motivated and intellectually curious, allowing you to dive deep into topics you might not be too familiar at first
• deep sense of urgency, proactivity and personal accountability
• ability to multi-task and manage concurrent projects and tasks, knowing when to escalate effectively
• strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to details with the ability to complete tasks independently with high quality standards
• great team player, able to work seamlessly and closely with both business and IT stakeholders
• excellent communicator (written and verbal), fluent in English both written and spoken, other languages a plus
• experience in writing effective user stories and working in agile/scrum development process as a plus, SQL knowledge as a big plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.