Credit Risk Analyst
What will you do?
- Analyse financial statements to independently determine the financial condition of customers and make informed recommendations on risk rating and whether to increase, decrease or maintain existing credit lines.
- Be capable of independently managing credit limits of a portfolio of key customers and have the ability to pro actively resolve any issues that may arise.
- Liaise with client credit management team, discuss account strategies and make informed observations to reduce or mitigate against risk exposure.
- Ability to analyse and process credit security information, including making recommendation for renewal replacement of appropriate security requirements, including LOC s, Personal Guarantees, and Insurance.
- Manage and maintain internal and external client relationships
- Identify account problems and escalate resolve issues in a timely manner
- Close co operation with other teams Collections and Operations is essential
- Analyze weekly and monthly AR and Credit Consumption reports
- Adhere to, review and where appropriate make suggestions to improve credit policy and procedures
- Perform any ad hoc requests as deemed appropriate by Accenture or the client
- Partner with Accenture support groups in other locations
What do we expect?
- Degree in Business or Finance or related discipline
- 2 years previous credit analysis or financial analysis experience
- Previous experience in managing securities is an advantage
- Proficiency in Excel and Word and Order to Cash ERP systems
- Flexibility around working hours, noting the international nature of this role
- Excellent analytical skills together with an ability to think laterally and strategically
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and ability to work on own initiative
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong technical report writing skills
- A self starter with the ability to adapt quickly to system process changes whilst maintaining focus on key service level deliverables
- Knowledge of additional languages would be an advantage