In this role, you have the opportunity to manage a Philips People Services (PPS) team consisting of HR professionals who deliver common HR administrative and payroll services to employees, managers and business partners at all stages of the career cycle.
You are responsible for:
- Managing team assigned for Polish market
- Ensuring talent management, motivation and supervision activities within the team
- Taking care of team performance, KPIs and targets
- Coordinating cooperation with internal and external partners
- Managing administration and payroll operations
- Acting as a point of escalation for internal stakeholders
- Ensuring that quality of operations is in line with agreed standards
- Taking care of proper customer interactions and follow up on received feedback
- Proactively identifying continuous improvement opportunities to drive service improvement
You are a part of
Our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź where we centralize our business processes. Our focus is on supporting faster workflows and collaboration across departments, to enable leaner operations and improved results. 1000+ strong and growing, our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Lódź teams speak 30 languages and represent 13 different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries supported on a daily basis.
The Philips People Services Team is based in Łódź, Poland and is part of Global Business Services EMEA.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)
- Fluent Polish (both verbal and written)
- Proven track record of leading a team in international work environment
- Hands -on HR experience (HR Generalist/HRBP/HR Expert)
- IT literacy: SAP, MS Office, Workday
- Well-developed LEAN knowledge
- Process thinking and improvement mindset
- A proactive approach, working independently to tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to communicate concisely and deliver results
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong cultural awareness
- Experience within SSC environment will be an asset
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way. Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips Global Business Services?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to make life better for people through your meaningful work, focused on positively impacting 2.5 billion lives a year by 2030. You will be challenged every day to think fast and work innovatively by building knowledge and sharing best practices to help our business to grow.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips, watch this video, visit our career website, or discover life at Philips on Instagram. You can also learn more about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.