In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions –the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant.
So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
As Order to Cash Subscription Specialist you will join Philips’ Accounting Operations team. On daily basis you will have a chance to support Philips E-commerce in its rapid growth with a focus on NAM markets. The key challenges for the coming period will be to maintain and improve a scalable Order to Cash operation and monthly reconciliations of the Subscription model within our E-commerce business in NAM region while working in an expanding and dynamic environment. Your role will be to manage the order to cash process of the Philips subscription channels on a daily basis. This includes the areas of Overdue monitoring, External collection follow up and Analysing /Reporting on progress. Moreover, you will help defining and implementing finance related requirements and make improvements in the end-to-end subscription process as a whole where possible.
You are responsible for
- Monitoring, analysing and controlling the order to cash processes for Subscriptions in USA, Canada
- Follow up on overdue accounts, define next steps and additional measure to be taken
- Contact person for Collection agencies.
- Report out to stakeholders on Order to Cash related progress
- Supporting manual refunds
- Sparring partner for customer care center for collection related issues with consumers
- Responsible for making sure regulations are met
- Sparring partner for the central E-commerce team for implementing new functionalities and fixing issues related to subscriptions
- Continuously drive improvements in the Subscription Order to Cash processes
- Independent working approach and become a subject matter expert in this area
- Monthly reconciliations regarding subscriptions account
You are a part of
Our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź where we centralize our business processes. Our focus is on supporting faster workflows and collaboration across departments, to enable leaner operations and improved results. 1000+ strong and growing, our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Lódź teams speak 30 languages and represent 13 different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries supported on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Master/bachelor degree in finance & accounting, business administration or economics
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in finance area
- Knowledge of eCommerce and Online Payments domain
- Strong finance or accounting background
- Relevant experience with liaising with Online Payment Providers
- Excellent analytical skills
- Pro-active, independent and hands-on attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and SAP (FICO)
- Your way of working is characterized by a high level of accuracy and you are fluent in English
- Business driven attitude and a sparring partner for the E-commerce team
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way. Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.