McKinsey EMEA Shared Services
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will work with your assigned consultants and managers to organize and leverage their time effectively, manage their complex schedules and coordinate their travel logistics.
In this role, you will be problem-solving and multi-tasking, assuming responsibility for planning, organizing and executing major projects (e.g. calls and meetings entailing coordination of schedules of senior leadership participants). You will also be responsible for planning client and internal meetings, conference calls, conferences/events and lunches/dinners.
You will be collaborating with clients, client administrative contacts and with department members in creating smooth workflow including soliciting assistance from others as needed and helping others as appropriate and maintaining follow-through. You will also act as liaison for assigned individuals to ensure that various departments provide requested support in an efficient and timely manner.
- 1+ years of administrative experience in a professional environment is preferred
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office applications
- Proven examples of teamwork and collaboration
- Track record of demonstrated ownership through responsibility and accountability for end products
- Embodies a positive attitude; ability to establish relationships both with local colleagues and those working in other offices
- Inventive in problem solving; high tolerance for ambiguity
- Ability to work expertly and effectively in a dynamic, deadline-driven, high-pressure environment
- Strong communications skills, verbally and in writing, in English and Swedish (C1)
Find out more
Please note that Poznań McKinsey office will be closed from 24.12.2021 until 07.01.2022. Our team is taking time around the holidays to rest and recharge. Please expect delays in response to your application until we return the week of January 10th.