McKinsey EMEA Shared Services
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You will be based in our Poznan office as part of McKinsey EMEA Shared Services.
You will liaise closely with our HR and administration teams as well as leadership and company initiatives representatives. You will also collaborate with a project team on developing and publishing content. You will work closely with both internal colleagues and external vendors as well as share your McKinsey journey with a diverse group of colleagues and mentors.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will be accountable for the internal and external communications through various channels (intranet, social media and newsletters).
You will be accountable mainly for the internal communication of McKinsey EMEA Shared Services in Poznan through various channels, e.g. intranet, communication platform, newsletters, McKinsey website.
You will be responsible for overseeing internal website by preparing articles, interviews and photos. You will work with various internal and external parties on campaigns and events, such as internal town halls. You will create newsletters for Poznan office.
Your excellent communication skills will help you to build relationships and work collaboratively with other McKinsey locations to ensure alignment with global McKinsey communication strategies.
- 1+ years of professional experience in a business communications-related field (e.g., marketing, public relations or internal communication)
- Advertisement knowledge and copywriting skills is a plus
- Solid knowledge of basic Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong sense of ownership to effectively work on tasks, push them forward and drive for results
- Good public speaking skills
- Ability to maintain relationships with our employees to increase the quality of internal communication
- Excellent communication skills; ability to create clear and tactful messages
- Very good verbal and written language skills in English and Polish (C1 – CEFR or equivalent)
Find out more
Please note that Poznań McKinsey office will be closed from 24.12.2021 until 07.01.2022. Our team is taking time around the holidays to rest and recharge. Please expect delays in response to your application until we return the week of January 10th.