At PepsiCo, we deliver food & beverage experiences people love, creating endless smiles around the world. Welcome to a powerhouse infrastructure bursting with energy, curiosity and ideas.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) center works hand-in-hand with teams across the company to deliver, simplify and automate processes and solutions, helping everyone to work more efficiently. We provide capability excellence that enables operational excellence to fuel PepsiCo's growth and drive a competitive advantage.
PepsiCo GBS is currently operating out of Krakow, Poland; Cairo, Egypt; Hyderabad, India; Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico; and Voronezh and Lebedyan, Russia. Capabilities delivered to the business span multiple functional areas, including Finance Planning and Control, Human Resources, Marketing, Insights, and Sales.
Want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and empowering environment where your talents can be featured on PepsiCo’s global stage? Join us!
Working with inspiring and experienced colleagues, you'll find that the atmosphere in our city-centre office in Kraków is informal and engaging. With drive and ingenuity, our teams deliver vital services to PepsiCo employees around the world. With an active, get things-done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
This role is responsible for timely and accurate reporting of periodic, quarterly and annual reporting, perform monthly closing activities in accordance with PepsiCo reporting rules and support to deliver base business priorities to sustain effective control environment. The role entails interaction with the business units’ control teams and outsourced delivery teams.
- Prepare timely and accurate US GAAP financial statements, Income Statement, Balance Sheet and support monthly HFM submission of Financial Statements for designated business unit or units
- Prepare and submit timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual Corporate reports to Sector Control Team of designated business units
- Prepare / review monthly balance sheet account reconciliations for assigned accounts - identify and investigate all variances and ensure that they are resolved timely
- Monitor transfer of adjusted statutory P/L and B/S (amortization, depreciation, income tax, etc) to management accounts
- Perform reconciliation, accruals, reserves to ensure the accuracy of financial statements during month end closing
- OCF (delivery of accurate planning, forecast and analysis)
- Prepare variance explanations of Balance Sheet and P&L accounts variance report
- Coordinate and prepare quarterly Balance Sheet Review incl. Management Summary
- Prepare tax related reportings e.g. US tax packages, CbCr Reporting
- Forecasts balance sheet and taxes process
- Ensure compliance to Global Control Standards (GCS) and ensure that key controls achieve “effective” on a quarterly basis
- Support and provide input for audits as well as external US-GAAP and statutory audits
- Provide Technical Accounting & Policy Support
- Provide daily support and coaching to external provider
- University degree with proven financial technical skills achieved through experience or accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent degree
- Work experience 4+ years in GL / Reporting department (proven experience in a similar position)
- Wide range of knowledge related to GL and Reporting, understanding of accounting in general (D/C, rules)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project); ability to create complex formulas in Excel
- Experience of Financial Reporting Systems and Databases e.g.,SAP
- Knowledge of reporting tool HFM and automation like FDM (will be a huge asset)
- Knowledge of US GAAP and / or IFRS and / or local GAAP
- Fluent in English
- Intellectual capacity to link accounting concepts to underlying financial data systems in order to understand, analyse and interpret actual results and troubleshoot any issues with the data
- Ability to integrate well within a team environment
- Action and result oriented, attentive to deadlines