In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for:
- Coordinating Health & Safety failure investigation and verifying effectiveness of corrective actions implemented
- Providing Health and Safety & Fire Prevention training to new employees, as well as visitors and contractors employees
- Maintaining and updating Philips Corporate Safety Standards
- Performing Risks Assessments according with Philips Corporate Safety Standards and Polish legislative requirements for all activities
- Providing H&S support at the activities in Offices, Research and Development locations, Field Service Operations and other activities including activities at Customer and Supplier premises, trade shows, conferences, travelling on business etc.
- Implementing and coordinating the H&S Programs, Policies and Procedures for the location. Monitor and take action to ensure compliance with Polish H&S regulations
- Supporting the H&S leadership team in managing H&S in Philips as required
- Acting as technical expert in Accident Investigation
You are a part of
Our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź where we centralize our business processes. Our focus is on supporting faster workflows and collaboration across departments, to enable leaner operations and improved results. 1000+ strong and growing, our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Lódź teams speak 30 languages and represent 13 different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries supported on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Higher education, necessary according to Polish legal requirements in Occupational Health and Safety
- Experience in working on a similar position, min. 2-3 years
- Language skills: Fluency in English and Polish is required
- Good computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to set and lead priorities, resources, performance targets and project initiatives in a global environment
- Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety management systems standards such as ISO 45001
- Assertivness, strong communication skills
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way. Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.