We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. We are looking for a motivated professional who would like to join our Global Business Services cent in Łódź.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
In this role, you will have the opportunity to actively participate in global projects, making improvements, providing best in class services and directly contributing to the success of Philips on a daily basis. Your main responsibility will be to create and ensure high level of accuracy of Non-Disclosure Agreements and act as first line of support for internal and external stakeholders.
You are responsible for
· Supporting legal procurement activities in the area of creating, reviewing and archiving Non-Disclosure Agreements;
· Identification of non-standard requests from clients and legal basis for the escalated issues;
· Preparation of responses to clients based on previous answers and legal instructions;
· Development and maintenance of an online tool supporting the process;
· Supporting operational and technical activities in the area of legal support field
You are a part of
Legal Support team manages the Non-Disclosure Agreements process, which includes creation and negotiation of conditions of such agreements as well as administering an online NDA request tool. The team also supports drafting of amendments to Philips Procurement contracts.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
· Student of at least fourth year of studies (preferable in Law specialization);
* Available to work at least 25 h/week
· Interested in working in an international environment in the Procurement area;
· Understanding of basic legal concepts and legal background of instructions;
· Experience in the field of contracting support would be an asset;
· Native in Polish, Advanced level of English
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
In return, we offer you
- Paid 6 months internship based on civil contract;
- Flexible working hours;
- unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment;
- Building your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter to you;
- Fast-paced oriented work in an international environment.
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way. Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips Global Business Services?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to make life better for people through your meaningful work, focused on positively impacting 2.5 billion lives a year by 2030. You will be challenged every day to think fast and work innovatively by building knowledge and sharing best practices to help our business to grow.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.