About the job
You will join our delivery team and have a lot of other Project Manager colleagues to spare with. You will be a key player in our team and be given the project management for various IT CAPEX projects at our dairies around the world. The projects will vary in size and complexity according to your competencies. The key success factor in this role is to deliver the projects to our dairies with the correct solution, at the right time and within budget. To ensure this, you will work closely with the program manager, consultants, solution architect, other project team members and close stakeholders at the dairies.
To succeed, you need to keep focus on solving complex dilemmas – and facilitate the required discussions to ensure high and constant focus on creating value.
Specifically, you will:
- Be financially responsible for the CAPEX projects you are running,
- Be coaching the project team to ensure high performance Create and update roadmap together with the project team,
- Secure demos of the deliverables of features to the business,
- Secure close collaboration with the program manager,
- Secure close collaboration with product owners and scrum master,
- Facilitate steering committee meetings when relevant.
Who are you?
You have presumably already experience with CAPEX project management. You are results-oriented and focused on achieving goals, and you see it as your job to ensure that the teams are delivering at the right quality and to the deadlines agreed.
You have a passion for working agile as well as being a team player. You will be working with a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds.
Also, you have a strong IT knowledge and the ability to link IT, business need to business bene-fits.
Furthermore, you have:
- A master degree level or other relevant education,
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working as IT project manager,
- A strong IT understanding,
- Advanced English skills both verbal and written,
- An experience with Production IT or SAP - it will be an advantage.