About the job
You will be joining our cross functional test team placed in Gdansk designated to design, implement and execute various tests in a CI/CD framework. The suite covers all essential solutions in Arla and is business critical. We are balancing proper test methodologies and focus on stability while also focus on our continuous agile transformation supporting the trains in creating more frequent releases. As a team, we support Europe’s largest Dairy, a wide range of products and the farmers who own Arla Foods through great IT solutions. Helping us to create these, you can be sure to make a real difference for the entire organisation, and your colleagues near and far. Join us to help us create the future of dairy.
Our team is a part of Arla’s Global IT, which comprises approximately 210 highly skilled IT specialists across DK, SE, GE, UK and PL as well as around 800 consultants who work with SAP, Microsoft and app development. Soon we will be 300+ employees looking at e.g. redesign of the logistics processes for Arla’s Global Warehouse & Distribution using SAP technology and establishment of an Analytics Powerhouse for the global Arla organisation to ensure faster and better decision-making through Big data.
Your job as a Junior Test Automation Specialist, will be to analyze and develop tests ensuring it supports our entire system landscape, but also to support the rest of the team in developing, designing and mature our test framework. Can you nod to the following statements, you could be the perfect match…
Your main tasks will be:
- Test automation development,
- Customization and support of the framework,
- Liaising with multiple teams,
- Learning tech stack in different projects and adjusting our solution to it,
- Spreading QA guidelines across the organization.
Who are you?
You will be supporting the team as well as the agile release trains with technical test setup.
Furthermore, the following is expected:
- B.S./M.S. in CS or engineering or equivalent,
- Good knowledge in software test automation (C#, .NET, REST API),
- Familiarity with .NET framework and .NET core as well as basic programming principles,
- Willingness to make functionalities that are easily expandable and generic,
- Knowledge around on QA related terms like test scenario, test case,
- Ability to explain the requirement for the test automation suite,
- Experience with version control systems (Git) and clean code understanding Communicative skills,
- Likes to be challenged and stays calm under pressure,
- Strong analytic skills.