About the job
As a Scrum Master, you will be working in a team that develop and support IT solutions within the production IT and SAP solution areas.
Your role will be secure close cooperation in the team and be the link between the different projects and by that securing smooth and effective implementations.
Together with 3 other scrum masters in our agile release train, you will be a key player facilitating the agile processes by working closely together with team members, Product Owner, Release Train Architect, Release Train Engineer and our stakeholders at the dairies.
Specifically, you will:
- Facilitate the daily scrum meeting – focusing on eliminating impediments and ensuring an effective agile process,
- Ensure user stories are well defined and understandable for the team members and bring value to the objectives,
- Coach the team and ensure truly agile thinking and approach aiming for a high performance team,
- Ensure team reporting to relevant key persons,
- Facilitate PI planning and demos.
We are working very close to the business in Arla and our main stakeholders are always the dairies. We take pride in delivering great, user friendly solutions to provide the greatest value to Arla. We are a multi-national, multi-functional and very dedicated team working according to the agile SAFe framework.
Who are you?
You already have some experience as Scrum Master – preferably in an agile setup – and you have passion in IT. It would be ideal if you already have some knowledge within production IT.
Our stakeholder environment is complex, spanning different departments, countries and cultures where English is the common language.
For you to succeed in the role, it is important that you are a team player, who takes pride in facilitating the required discussion to ensure focus on creating value and solving complex dilemmas. You know that this requires persistence. You thrive when you coach your team members to perform even better and you know that the cooperation takes place with many different profiles who see things from different perspectives and communicate in different ways.
- You have a master degree level or other relevant education,
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as scrum master or IT project manager preferable in an agile setup,
- You have a strong IT understanding,
- You speak and write English effortlessly,
- And last, but not least: It will be an advantage if you have experience with Production IT or SAP.