Purpose of Role:
You’ll be joining the GAO team in GFC Cracow (Poland), which provides a wide range of services to multiple State Street Bank locations.
- To coordinate team’s work in order to ensure that all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time in accordance with client service level agreements/operational level agreements and agreed quality standards.
- To support his/her direct manager in team management by coordinating of deliverables/priorities
- To support his/her direct manager in team management by coordinating correct and effective resources utility; workload, skills etc.
- Perform Accounting and Reporting activities that may include [but are not limited to]: specific month-end close tasks, account reconciliation and resolve account discrepancies, reporting and analyzing according to US GAAP, support ad hoc reporting for local and group purposes etc.;
- Coordinate across departments/functions internally to communicate and produce data in a timely fashion;
- Assess operational effectiveness and make suggestions to streamline functions;
- Utilize current documentation and methodologies and recommend new solutions to improve existing and new processes;
- Attend service call,
- Maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behavior ensuring accountability and adherence to company policies and procedures;
- Monitor and confirm to direct manager completeness of daily tasks delivery at the end of each business day;
Job Qualifitactions and Requirements
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Finance Reporting/ General Ledger and/or other related fields;
- Experience in People Manager role;
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and practices (GL, financial accounting reporting, controlling);
- Excellent communications, organization, interpersonal and analytical skills
- An ability to adhere to multiple deadlines, with good time management and the ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment;
- An innovative and structured approach to work, coupled with an ability to continuously identify and implement process improvements;
- A willingness to take ownership of problems and an ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization
- Practical knowledge of Excel is necessary;
- Advance Language skills, written and verbal in English;
- Attention to details is crucial.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
Your New Team:
You’ll be managing the Global Accounting Operations (GAO) team in GFC Cracow (Poland), which provides a wide range of accounting services, analysis and reporting to multiple State Street Bank locations across the world.