For our client, a company in the manufacturing industry, we are currently seeking candidates for the position of
- primary contact for HR related queries of employees and managers via telephone and Ticketing system, ensuring timely, high quality resolution of all issues raised,
- creating relevant documentation to support employee and manager transactions via the global HR system,
- researching required information using the database to service and resolve customer queries,
- maintaining accurate employee records and forwarding queries to other parties within HR or outside HR (HR Business Partner, specialists) as required,
- identify and escalate priority issues and routing to appropriate team for prompt resolution,
- adhere to service level agreements to resolve all assigned tasks in a timely manner,
- work with content management team to develop and update procedures, scripts, FAQs and job aids,
- ensure compliance with all relevant policies, procedures and quality and legislative controls in the region.
- university degree related to HR or related fields,
- min. one-year experience in customer service will be an advantage,
- fluent in German and English (level C1),
- team player with a passion for working in a fast-paced, international HR team,
- willingness to build a career in HR,
- excellent communication skills and attention to detail,
- ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload,
- strong customer service orientation,
- good knowledge of MS Office package.
- work in a team where a good atmosphere and team spirit is one of the greatest values,
- private medical care for you and your family,
- an attractive package of additional benefits to choose from,
- flexible working hours.