ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Customer Service team is the public face of the company and provides first-class front-line support to our millions of customers. We are also internal customer-champions, working with product teams to ensure users stay at the forefront of everything Revolut does. We're a truly diverse, international group and we work across three European offices.
We hire people who know how to act fast, look for root causes and solve problems – not follow scripts. We expect every person to drive change and bring value to Revolut by contributing more than just resolving tickets. We dedicate a lot of time for personal and professional growth and as a result, by the time our agents "graduate" support they are fully trained to rock in any other role in the company (and are in demand from lots of teams!).
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a passionate analyst to work within our complaints team at our Krakow based office. The main responsibility of this role is to investigate and resolve complaints within the regulatory deadline. A person who is responsible, customer-oriented and resilient will be the perfect candidate here. We are in need of someone who is ready to provide a flawless assistance to our customers as well as improve internal processes wherever it is needed. Our diverse team will gladly welcome anyone who is not afraid of challenges.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Handle incoming formal complaints within the regulatory deadline
- Identify, analyse, and resolve issues and help implement improvements
- Set up (improving) internal procedures
- Actively contribute to a culture where the fair treatment of customers is a priority
- Organise and maintain a central archive of all data, ensuring everything is recorded accurately and easily accessible
- Test and strengthen current quality controls
- Seek to go above and beyond the role by taking real ownership of problems, policies or procedures from end-to-end
- Cooperate closely with other departments during the case investigation
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- At least 1 year of customer support experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Flawless English and Dutch (exceptional communication and writing skills)
- Analytical - able to investigate and get to the root of a problem
- Resourceful - know where and how to obtain relevant information
- Strategic - know when and how to best utilise means of redress (i.e. refunds including negotiations)
- Strong problem solving - able to use analysis and resources to efficiently resolve a complex case
- Meticulous - great attention to detail
- Strive to improve every aspect of Revolut and yourself
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- Employment contract
- Many Benefits
- Schedule between Monday and Friday, flexible hours
- Work from home (from every city in Poland)
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.