Digital Marketing Acquisition Expert
Marketing and Communications, Outsourcing / Offshoring
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you a performance marketing expert? Do you have a passion for increasing brand recognition, improving acquisition and applying growth marketing tactics? Are you enthusiastic about the latest trends and innovation? Can you think outside of the box and find solutions to complex problems?
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Acquisition Expert who can help us to:
• define and implement strategies, techniques and tactics to increase the number of quality visitors to our websites and improve our search engine rankings,
• plan, coordinate and execute digital acquisition campaigns from concept to execution across paid media channels, together with local and global marketing teams
• collaborate with other channel experts to curate content through various channels and ensure it is optimized for search and customer experience for each buyer persona with a clear focus on quality lead acquisition
• maintain, review and analyze sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
• work together with colleagues in Group Branding to monitor and optimize "always on" search budget and campaigns
• have a data-driven approach and work closely with analytics to optimize, measure and report on the performance of all paid digital marketing campaigns and continuously optimize key user touchpoints (including web and paid ads) based on testing and learnings
• ensure proper tracking, attribution, automation and optimization
• support colleagues across Europe and Asia with their paid digital marketing activities; advise on strategy, governance and execution, implement appropriate localization/ translation strategies and ensure a consistent global experience
• provide advice and training to different teams on how to optimize their websites for search and how to execute search engine advertising
You’ll be working in the Marketing and Communications team, which is part of our UBS Global Wealth Management organization. You’ll be part of a small group of highly motivated marketing experts who love what we do, are very client focused and take pride in partnering with different teams to produce high quality, high impact marketing.
This role will expose you to key stakeholders in our Global Wealth Management business – a diverse and exciting environment which is rapidly evolving. Your primary focus will be on supporting the delivery of major digital marketing campaigns across our European and Asian markets. It’s a unique opportunity to make an impact, develop your digital skills and progress your career while helping UBS to grow its business.
• university degree with a focus on marketing or communications
• min. 4-5 years of experience in digital/ content marketing, content growth and SEA/ SEO
• proven experience in the following: developing and executing digital content marketing activities for B2C brands that are optimized to driving acquisition and ROI; optimizing a library of content and webpages for specific channels, KPIs and objectives, and experience in project management and key account management/ advisory area
• previous experience with analytics (preferably Adobe Analytics) and website optimization tools (e.g. Google Ads, Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog etc.). Strong MS Office skills especially in PowerPoint and Excel
• affinity for new technologies and tactics (especially digital acquisition and quality lead generation)
• working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
• excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, especially in copywriting for marketing,
• working in a large organization within marketing/ communication, and ideally in managing and directing external agencies
• fluent in English (written and oral), German a distinct advantage
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.