Digital Content Marketing Specialist
Marketing and Communications, Outsourcing / Offshoring
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about bringing insights to life across multimedia channels? Do you follow the latest trends in digital marketing? Do you know how to combine digital marketing ecosystems to achieve campaign goals? Maybe you’re an active blogger or even a data guru.
We’re looking for a data driven content marketing specialist who can help us to:
• plan and execute digital marketing campaigns within Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and other key digital touchpoints from concept to execution, including web, SEO/ SEM, email, social media and display advertising
• maintain our social media presence across key digital channels and support the maintenance of content inventories
• work alongside our SEO/ SEA experts to curate content through various channels and ensure it’s optimized for search and customer experience with a clear focus on quality lead acquisition
• work closely with analytics to optimize, measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and conduct ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness
• drive narrative development and storytelling; supporting short- and long-term channel strategies which contribute to marketing initiatives and determine which methods work best for the brand and why
• advise stakeholders on strategy, governance and execution, implementing appropriate localization/ translation strategies and ensuring a consistent global experience
• align with digital marketing teams in Group Branding and ensure content is high-quality, on-brand and consistent,
• support innovation and project manage the implementation of new channels and tools
You’ll be working in the Marketing and Communications team, which is part of our UBS Global Wealth Management organization. You’ll be part of a small group of highly motivated marketing experts who love what we do, are very client focused and take pride in partnering with different teams to produce high quality, high impact marketing.
This role will expose you to key stakeholders in our Global Wealth Management business – a diverse and exciting environment which is rapidly evolving. Your primary focus will be on supporting the delivery of major digital marketing campaigns across our European and Asian markets. It’s a unique opportunity to make an impact, develop your digital skills and progress your career while helping UBS to grow its business.
• university degree with a focus on marketing or communications
• min. 3 years of experience in digital/content marketing (web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising)
• previous experience in the following: developing and executing digital content marketing activities for B2C brands that are optimized to driving acquisition and ROI, creating compelling messages across a range of channels for different target personas and optimizing a library of content for specific channels, KPIs and objectives
• good knowledge of MS Office skills especially in PowerPoint and Excel; previous experience in analytics in Adobe Analytics is nice to have
• affinity for new technologies and tactics (especially digital acquisition and quality lead generation)
• excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, especially in copywriting for marketing
• working in a large organization within marketing/ communication, and ideally in managing and directing external agencies
• fluent in English (written and oral), knowledge of German is an asset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.