Senior Developer in Test
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Have you successfully planned, organized and controlled all test activities?
Do you have the know-how for achieving the defined test goals and implementing the testing?
Do you want to be our test expert, making sure our application and technical environments meet the requirements?
We’re looking for an IT quality & test engineer to:
• analyze requirements, test case develop and bug report
• execute test scenarios automatically and manually
• design, build and maintain an automation framework for testing the department's systems globally
• develop custom tools and integrate with existing tools to increase engineering productivity
• comply with test strategy, testing standards, templates, and test plans
You’ll be working in the Global Quoting and Market Making team based in Krakow. We analyze, develop and deliver global solutions to maintain or change our IT systems with our business counterparts. As an IT quality & test engineer you'll play an important role in ensuring the development methodology is followed, and lead technical design discussions with the architects. Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future.
• previously held a testing role for 2+ years, ideally within the finance sector
• professional experience and good understanding of Java programming language
• technical experience in Python would be a plus
• familiar with BDD frameworks (Cucumber), SQL database, CI/CD pipelines (TeamCity/GitLab)
• proven delivery of performing functional and non-functional testing
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.