IT Business Analyst & Service/Product Manager (CISO)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an expert on IT risk and security related topics? Do you have a knack for technology and a fundamental business understanding of Client Data Confidentiality and Data Protection? Are you skilled at assessing processes and making improvements? We are looking for someone like this who can help us to:
– analyse any business-related processes that include banking, organizational, application-related and other operational processes and procedures and develops proposals for change or enhancement
– Conduct information gathering activities such as surveying, analysing and evaluating processes products and services, by using a variety of internal and/or external data
– Support project management and requirement tasks in the areas of quality control and implementation
– Document "as is" and "to be" processes and business requirements documents
– Specify working products along defined principles, guidelines and modelling processes using the appropriate tools
– Recommending improvements, solutions and respective implementation plans
– Reconcile requirements with different stakeholders and ensuring communication and traceability for functional and non-functional requirements
– Support the business engineer by describing and defining the Business process including the (organizational) structures involved
– Deliver complete, consistent and reconciled Business analysis artefacts
– Analyze and mange change notifications from vendors to understand the functional /data impact of changes to the system for scanning and remediation
– Support the Service/Product Manager for the area of Scanning and Remediation
– Support of initiatives in the area of credential scanning and detection
You’ll be working in the global Services & Products team of Data Confidentiality Operations which is part of the Chief Information Security Office organization. We provide specific tools as a service to UBS group, to all business divisions and their respective IT departments and support Client Data Confidentiality compliance.
– Previous experience in IT service and product management
– First-hand experience in creating functional / business requirements specifications and understanding of the software development lifecycle
– Experience in Client Data Confidentiality, EU General Data Protection, Compliance, Risk Management and Risk Control is a plus
– Analytical experience on problem issues analysis and solution provisioning
– Experience in engaging with senior stakeholders
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in a global environment
– Well structured, very reliable and dedicated; drive and commitment; high attention to detail, ability to handle a significant number of dependencies and issues ensuring nothing is missed out
– Clear verbal and written communication in English and German (helpful)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.