Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when driving technical solutions?
Do you have proven track record of building client systems with complex architecture? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you want to design and build best-in-class, enterprise scale applications using the latest technologies?
We’re looking for a UI developer to:
• Analyze functional requirements, design and implement solution based on SDLC
• Partake in technical design of application components in distributed / web platform
• Code, test, and deploy application components with local and offshore developers within a Scrum team.
• Responsible for delivering high quality code that meets business requirements
• Work with test engineers to ensure minimum defects are introduced into QA.
Together with Scrum team you will work on a state-of-the-art platform that makes managing finances online easy. Your mission will be to provide unique solutions within business requirements in line with the established standards. As a UI developer, you'll play an important role to deliver complex solutions as part Online Services team in Wroclaw. Online Services is main client facing application of UBS.
You have 4 – 7 years of hands on experience in develop, design, maintenance and integration of web UI components in a large enterprise environment using Node.js, Vue, Angular or React js
• Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging skills.
• Good verbal and written communication and organizational skills
• Experience working with Agile methodology, especially Scrum
• Bachelor's degree in either Science, Information Technology, Mathematics is a plus
• Able to operate successfully in a matrix environment
• Proactive and detail-oriented, yet comfortable working in a dynamic environment with fast paced deliveries and changing requirements
• Highly motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.