Digital platforms business analyst
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
HR Innovation & Technology are looking for a digital platforms business analyst with HTML or system maintenance experience to:
• proactively support the HR I&T Digital Platforms team and HR Portal administrator with day-to-day analytics, such as project reporting, system reporting and user data analysis.
• work with numerous stakeholders, including HR Technology, Accenture, HR I&T streams and the HR Knowledge Management team, to support the go-live and future releases of a new HR portal;
• drive the development of the new portal by gathering, defining and prioritizing requirements (user stories) for development sprints, writing user stories and acceptance criteria in JIRA, and creating backlog prioritizations;
• deputize the HR Portal administrator as required;
• coordinate and perform technical maintenance of the HR ServiceNow platform, before and after go-live;
• work with stakeholders and content owners to drive content migration from several current HR solutions into the new ServiceNow platform;
• support the user experience (UX) manager with setting up UX testing, UX data gathering and analytics to produce the report out content.
You will be working in the HR Innovation & Technology Digital Platforms team to support Human Resources with its digital transformation. We work closely with numerous stakeholders across UBS, HR and IT, and partner with the HR Interstellar project and the HR Knowledge Management team.
We strive to improve the HR experience for all UBS employees. We do this by improving HR’s knowledge sharing culture, and by integrating and automating HR processes in a new and improved HR portal.
To work with our team, you will:
• apply agile work principles;
• be a supportive team player, reliable and proactive;
• have experience with content management system maintenance, preferably ServiceNow or similar. HTML and web design is a plus;
• be proficient with Office 365 Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Sharepoint;
• adapt and learn fast, and be able to get up to speed quickly with technology and technical jargon (ServiceNow, HR applications, etc);
• have strong experience with interpreting numerous requirements and aligning them with UI designs and implementation;
• have the ability to act as a liaison between HR and IT teams;
• have interest in supporting the deployment and analysis of UX testing;
• be a good listener and be able to put feedback into practice;
• work self-directed and autonomous, if needed;
• help develop technical innovations;
• support the team with internal and external best practice in the digitization area;
• have fantastic communication and stakeholder management skills;
• UBS experience would be a plus.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.