Securities Specialist - Corporate Action
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
• Sending notifications to clients
• Booking the Income payments
• Reconciliation the breaks
• Cooperation with external and internal stakeholders
• Daily handling and response of client claims
You’ll be working in Corporate Actions team in Wrocław, Dominikański office. We deliver outstanding service to the Wealth Management Luxembourg business and ensure client satisfaction is on the highest level. We also drive improvements to the overall client experience by working with other areas of the Bank to ensure a seamless service. Desk coverage between 8am and 6pm – shift based.
You are highly committed and ideally possess the following skills:
• Ideally, you have gained a first experience in a similar function in the financial sector coupled with notions in the securities area
Bachelor/Master degree in Finance/Economics area preferred, but not required
• You have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills, you are able to work carefully, independently as well as in a team and under pressure
• Good computer skills (including excel and word)
• You are committed and constantly willing to develop yourself in a dynamic environment
• You are fluent in English both written and spoken
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.