Client Life Cycle Team Leader
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
• a team player who treats his colleagues and clients with respect and friendliness
• reliable, and paying attention to details
• Leader able to motivate the Team
• Knowledge of control like KPI, SLA, KPCI
• risk focused, with a sound judgement for when to escalate issues
• curious and willing to improve your skills continuously
• a quick learner, able to adapt new processes and applications smoothly
• self-driven and flexible
You will manage a Team of 10 FTE and drive them to the Firm strategy
• Strong knowledge about financial products and bank industry
• Experienced leader with several years of leadership experience
• Able to manage different processes and tasks and drive changes
• Client focus
• Challenge actively status quo and provide solutions (end to end view); solution oriented
• Understanding of Automation and always proactively willing to challenge the status quo with can do approach
• Ability to communicate and coordinate effectively with other teams and stakeholders
• Advanced data analysis skills
• Deep knowledge of MS Outlook (Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
• Advanced level of written and spoken English skills
• German or Italian language skills is a plus
• University degree in Finance or related education
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.