Global Engagement Project Specialist
The GEMs’ community is aligned to specific therapeutic areas (Oncology, Ophthalmology & Immunology and Haematology & Neurology) and will collaborate with client’s global product teams as well as content strategists to develop global assets, capture an overview of content plans for upcoming periods within the product team, provide digital content advice and support content strategy
You will work among all areas, whenever dedicated support is required to drive e2e project working with internal teams, client and vendors. It could be working on new design or strategy for a given area working on a new toolkit release or working on cross therapeutic areas on improving processes.
What will you do:
- Follow established and improve PM and marketing processes; leverage existing tools and templates
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and communicating workplans
- Central coordinator for project and tasks
- Tracks tasks against the workplan to ensure deliverables are received on time
- Captures, mitigates or escalates issues affecting work plan to dedicated GEMs in a given area
- Record keeper and communicator of meetings, decisions, action items, stores project materials
What do we expect:
- 3-4 years of Marketing experience; preferably digital marketing
- 2+ years Project Management experience.
- Understanding of modern marketing resources.
- Deep understanding of the content marketing ecosystem and supporting the customer lifecycle
- Able to craft verbal and written strategic recommendations and guidance for marketing professionals
- Fluency in common marketing challenges across digital and sales collateral
- Ability to work independently, taking ownership of accounts while also working collaboratively
- Adept project manager; impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Skilled communicator (written and spoken), ability to think on the fly
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly organized
- Understanding of marketing strategy and planning with the ability to identify the right tactics across multitude of marketing channels