In this role, you have the opportunity to use your communication skills to help colleagues with HR-related questions. You will be the contact point for General Management, HR managers, and Employees.
You are responsible for
- Answering employees queries via HR request, chat, or over the phone related to payroll (payslip queries), terms & conditions of employment, company benefits, and HR processes
- Proper data input and for necessary corrections in the HR systems (Workday, SAP HR)
- Running admin & payroll reports (Workday, SAP HR)
- Liaising with HR Managers, Reward Partners, and line managers in order to investigate particular employees’ cases
- Support role for line managers to guide on how business processes should be handled by them in Workday in accordance with global guidelines
- Collaboration with vendors, external providers, and other supporting departments (benefits provider, IT department, finance, etc.)
- Collaboration with members of the country local team on HR-related topics
- Opportunity to participate in regional/global improvement projects
- Delivering sound customer solutions
You are a part of our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź, where we centralize essential Philips business processes. We offer support to HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and many other departments. Giving you the opportunity to work across multiple teams and functions, and on challenging and rewarding projects in a dynamic and fast-growing organization. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part of Philips People Services team. The Philips People Services Center Europe is based in Łódź, Poland and is part of Philips People Services. PPS is the Human Resources Shared Services organization of Philips. A team of HR professionals delivering HR Services to Philips employees and managers at all stages of the career cycle. PPS delivers cost-effective people services by leveraging economies of scale, globalizing processes, and simplifying the ways of working while delivering superior HR experiences by listening and acting on our customers’ feedback.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Experience in HR, HRIS, payroll or administration
- MS Office tools (especially Excel)
- Ability to multi-task and good time management skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness when dealing with demanding customers
- Personal integrity when handling confidential information
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to understand and interpret incoming enquiries from the internal customers
- Computer literate; experience of Case Management tools and HR IT systems is an additional asset
- Understanding of HR processes is an additional asset
- Genuine interest in well-being and a healthy lifestyle
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with the option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of training & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way. Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips Global Business Services?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to make life better for people through your meaningful work, focused on positively impacting 2.5 billion lives a year by 2030. You will be challenged every day to think fast and work innovatively by building knowledge and sharing best practices to help our business to grow.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips, watch this video, visit our career website, or discover life at Philips on Instagram. You can also learn more about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.