Senior Funds Settlements Specialist
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
At UBS we are re-imagining the power of investing. Connecting people for a better world.
There has never been a more interesting time to work at UBS.
We are on a journey that is centered around our clients driven by smart, innovative people that is powered by technology.
Want to be part of this evolution? Do you want to connect with us?
We’re looking for a Senior Funds Settlements Specialist to:
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert for hedge funds
• Process transactions such as subscriptions, redemptions, switches, equalizations, corporate actions for our clients
• Investigate and Resolve breaks raised by Reconciliation
• Cooperate with Transfer Agents and Fund Administrators in the name of our Nominee entity
• Share your funds knowledge with other team members
• Process new subscriptions to funds, including filling in account opening forms
• Investigate solutions for client queries
• Identify and propose solutions for addressing control gaps
• Support efficiency improvements like using Robotics and promoting self-service wherever possible
• Provide PMO support to projects across own division
• Support closely Project Team, senior managers, Legal & Compliance, IT, and other project groups to meet project deliverables
• Take ownership of the multiple program stream status updates
• Explore different data sets to produce customized reports
• Deliver senior-level status reports to the steering committee
• Update and communicate policies, processes and procedures concerning the unit
You’ll be working in the Funds Settlements team in Wroclaw, Dominikański Office. We deliver outstanding service to the Wealth Management UK & Jersey business and ensure client satisfaction is on the highest level. As a Senior Funds Settlements Specialist, you’ll play an important role in acting as a direct contact and problem solver for clients and business partners.
Desk coverage between 8am and 6pm – shift based
Our goal is to make sure your talents are utilized to their full extent and that you have the opportunity to develop it for the benefit of our team, our clients and our firm.
We achieve this by:
• Enabling people to make decisions
• Making people more accountable
• Unlocking personal potential
• Involving you in the process design and implementation of projects
• Collaborating across UBS community
• previous exposure to hedge funds, ideally min 5 years of experience
• University Degree, preferably in Banking and/or in Finance
• Curious self-explorer who likes to try new things and make change happen
• A strong customer focus
• A willingness to learn, take ownership and make decisions
• Risk awareness, understanding how our actions affect end clients of the bank
• A digital mindset where you help us provide a truly seamless client experience
• Practical ability to work with modern tools and being solution oriented
• Excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills
• Motivated, known for getting projects done and keeping to timelines
• Solid organizational skills
• Good understanding of operational processes and project methodology
• Strong English language skills both spoken and written
• Knowledge and experience of the financial sector and regulatory environment is a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.