Compliance and Payments Screening specialist
Job Reference #
Are you risk averse but risk aware? Do you specialize in special quality investigations? We are looking for someone like that to:
• support the business in managing risk
• evaluate financial messages whether potential hits are false or true according to regulator / sanctions lists
• act as a competent partner in Compliance Screening matters for UBS Compliance globally
• execute operational processes according to the rules and regulations of the booking center and policies
• provide business support for line managers and UBS staff
You’ll be working in UBS Operations Team in Kraków (Green Office/Fabryczna Office). Our role is to orderly and timely execute operational processes in the bank (payments screening). We help by paying a strong focus on reputation protection, quality and continuous improvement.
• experience in electronic payments, finance messaging (SWIFT, SEPA, FED), clearing systems (i.e. CHIPS) and/or payments screening
• experience in AML/KYC screening would be beneficial
• at least a bachelor degree, preferably in Economics or Finance
• an exact working method and ethic, reliability, attention to details and service orientation
• sound know-how in the analysis of figures and professional usage of different systems
• proficient in English (at least B2)
• German and other European languages (i.e. French, Spanish, Italian) would be an advantage
• a great team player with a flexible working time approach (working on shifts included, coverage from 7:00 till 01:00)
• able to work in a fast paced environment
• proficient in the use of MS Office package
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.