Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for
- Ensure the high quality of learning is delivery within, markets, businesses and functions
- Build relationships with stakeholders in the region and understand the cultural context of the regional or global hub
- Act as Learning Specialist for your own dedicated Geographical Market
- Manage and track delivery budget and support building learning plans
- Creating and approving Request for Learning (RFL)
- Manage global learning calendar and organize local learning events on the markets
- Develop, activate and communicate learning portfolio
- Manage trainer list, their profiles and curriculum's
- Drive learning deployment and ensure their activation in the markets
- Manage incoming learning related questions, provide support where needed and work closely together with HR operations centers to ensure smooth delivery
- Promote Philips University locally, explaining how to reach us and manage social networks to answer questions and support
- Support preparation of quarterly business review materials and run regular analysis reports
- Assess potential new learning offering ideas versus local needs
- Tracking training interest
- Active participation in continuous improvement activities using Lean methodology
You are a part of
The Philips University Western Europe Hub, one of the four regional delivery Hubs. Within the Western Europe Hub we take care of seven geographical Markets. You will work in an international, diverse team of four motivated and dedicated Delivery Specialists located in Eindhoven and Amsterdam, and report into the Western Europe Hub Lead.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Bachelor/Master degree
- 1-3 years of work experience in a comparable multinational / cultural environment
- Experience in the field of Learning or HR would be preferred
- Strong service minded and positive attitude
- Proactive approach and feel at ease with decision-making responsibility
- Experience in dealing with the stakeholders
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluent in English
- Affinity with LEAN methodologies e.g. Daily Management, Continuous Improvement.
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way. Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.