In this role, you have the opportunity to
Manage the Global Supply Chain end-to-end in terms of global transportation planning, forecasting and execution. You will optimize operations across the regions securing capacity leverage with Carriers, Freight Forwarders including service providers as well as control and driving cost optimization initiatives.
Establishing a Carrier network that covers all requirements of a market and business in terms of service, lead-time and costs based on the shipping profiles regarding all MOTs will be Your standard task.
- Tracking and reviewing carrier performance and ensuring continuous improvement
- Tracking and reviewing transport costs vs budget with developing transport strategies with a short term horizon in line with business developments
- Working closely with business and Market users to determine business and Market requirements
- Coordination and communication of all transport process deviations between stakeholders: Transport Procurement (Forwarding & Distribution), Bookers, Business and Markets
- Ensuring sufficient transport capacity considering seasonality in activity levels
- Ensuring alignment of carrier capabilities and accountabilities with the chain of Philips Distribution Centers
- Analyzing transport patterns, shipment profiles and tariff drivers to determine cost efficiency opportunities
- Implementing and driving global transport processes standardization
- Project management
- Providing assistance to new hires in training and on-going operational activities
You will a part of
Global Transportation Management Team which takes care of the transport infrastructure to ensure that all Philips product will reach the customers within contractual agreed lead times, at the most cost effective service, un-damaged and the correct destination.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree in Logistics/Transportation
- More than 5 years of experience in relevant activities : warehouse management, transport management, customer service management
- Knowledge of SAP and TMSes will be a strong asset
- Project management and change management skills
- Experience with transport data analytics tools like Tableau, Click Sense or others.
- Evidence of excellent communication skills and ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels, both internally and within the service providers
- Good working knowledge of MS office applications
- Strong data analysis experience and high learning agility
- Fluent level of English is essential
- Project management skills
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way. Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.