In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead the efforts towards improvement and standardization of OM functional activities within GBS Hub offering the contribution to build strong, effective and customer centric activities that boost up the results of Order Management organization. Support the teams of EMEA PH Order Management, and their stakeholders and customers on different situations requiring adjustment, improvement, standardization and automation.
You are responsible for
- Determining the policy for the logistics department of the Product Line
- Managing an integral logistics department via a number of group leaders
- Formulating the short term (1 year) logistics policy and specifying the conditions for lowering costs, improving response time and shortening through times
- Drawing up a package of logistics measures, evaluating the alternatives and their consequences and giving advice to the business management in the event that priorities have to be set for product deliveries
- Analyzing the current status of the process and identifying opportunities
You are a part of
Our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź where we centralize our business processes. Our focus is on supporting faster workflows and collaboration across departments, to enable leaner operations and improved results. 1000+ strong and growing, our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Lódź teams speak 30 languages and represent 13 different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries supported on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree (at least Bachelor)
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in people management and process improvement
- Practical knowledge of supply chain management / business administration
- Fluent in English, other European languages are a strong plus
- Hands-on experience with Lean techniques and culture
- Good communication skills at different levels (to factories and regions/customers)
- Project management skills
- Continuous improvement mindset and skills
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way. Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.