In this role, you have the opportunity to
learn in practice principles of accounting; learn tools used in accounting and get acquainted with SAP; work with excel and analyze data and work in a multinational environment.
You are responsible for
- Support global project in accounting area
- Daily cooperation in multinational environment
- Investigating root causes of issues, proposing (and implementing) solutions
- Reporting and following up assigned issues
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Graduate or student in last 2 years of Master degree studies (ideally with classes in finance and accounting)
- Fluent English is a must (both orally and in writing)
- Other European language skills will be appreciated
- Very good communication skill
- Customer orientation with ability to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professinal and efficient manner
- Computer literacy essential and experience in MS office applications (MS Excel at advance level), SAP would be an asset
- Fast learner eager to gain experience within international company
- Availability to work at least 30-40h/week
In return, we offer you
- Paid 6-months internship based on civil contract
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to use English in everyday activities
- Work with passionate insightful colleagues who share your drive to create superior customer experience
- Building your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter to you
- Fast-paced oriented work in international environment
Why should you join Philips Global Business Services?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to make life better for people through your meaningful work, focused on positively impacting 2.5 billion lives a year by 2030. You will be challenged every day to think fast and work innovatively by building knowledge and sharing best practices to help our business to grow.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.