About the job
Global HR Service Delivery in Arla is a unique place where you can learn a wide variety of HR processes, including recruitment, onboarding, learning, performance management, Masterdata, mobility and more. We support our colleagues with HR questions and tasks across all levels of the organisation. Moreover, we work closely with local HR teams around the world to deliver HR operations.
As an HR Master data Specialist you will:
- Be a gate keeper of master data processes and quality,
- Maintain all organisational and employee master data, including Personnel Administration and Organisational Management,
- Play a key role in administrative part of HR Master data processes,
- Support our internal customers, employees, line managers and HR Business Partners, globally in global HR issues and providing top class customer service.
- Take care of documentation of global HR processes,
- Provide recommendations to process-related problems,
- Assisting in modifying those processes when needed (process improvement).
Who are you?
- Have experience in working with Global HR processes
- Working knowledge of Global HR systems ( preferably Success Factors and SAP HR )
- Experience in working with Service Now
- Business & organisational understanding plus stakeholder management
- Have experience in driving global HR projects
- Fluency in English – written and verbal
- Are organized, detail oriented person who is able to independently control their workload