If you have a keen interest in the Energy Transition and are energised by the opportunity to shape and deliver the Talent strategy of Shell, this could be an opportunity for you!
As a Recruiter, you will be accountable for the delivery of hiring needs of the business/function. You will have primary accountability for the hiring needs of the assigned portfolio while operating flexibly within a team of resourcing professionals to support the resourcing of roles across segments and geographies. You will be working closely with HR Business Partners/Talent Advisors/Talent & Resourcing Operations/Employer Brand & Talent Attraction (EBTA)/Resourcing Delivery, as part of natural teams to develop and deliver the business resourcing priorities.
What’s the role
- Partnering with the business and translating the business resourcing strategy to actionable plans to deliver with speed, cost effectiveness and hiring of quality talent.
- Managing the internal resourcing of selected positions, end to end resourcing of external positions, including attraction, jointly conducting job brief meetings and aligning on sourcing strategy, assessment, leading of the offer making process, in line with Resourcing targets and key performance indicators.
- Identify and source both active and passive Talents by using various sourcing techniques (i.e., Boolean search, LinkedIn Recruiter etc.).
- Leveraging on contingent workforce insights in partnership with the Contractor Service Desk, and other internal/external data insights to develop an integrated resourcing approach.
- Developing trusted relationships with partners (hiring managers, country/business HR/Talent Advisors) to understand business priorities, roles, and talent needs both in the short and longer term.
- Being an ambassador for Shell internally and externally while ensuring continued focus on candidate centricity and hiring manager satisfaction.
- Actively participating in the global community of recruiters by skills/lines of business to work towards the collective delivery of business resourcing priorities
- Championing and assuring Diversity & Inclusion remains at the core of the end-to-end resourcing process.
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities, maintaining operational excellence and adopting consistent, globally standardized resourcing processes.
- Participating in projects that contribute towards Talent priorities and Integrated Resourcing ambitions.
What we need from you:
- Experience in recruitment processes (end to end), practices, systems, HR policies and local employment law or generalist HR experience is required.
- Experience in business partnering and possess strong relationship management by developing an understanding of different stakeholder needs and the business/industry.
- Experience in direct sourcing including LinkedIn.
- Data analytics skills to review/anticipate/adjust current priorities and needs.
- A strong curiosity to learn and actively contributes to create a psychologically safe and inclusive environment within which teams and individuals can thrive.
- Strong team orientation; able to proactively contribute to the Integrated Resourcing team, country HR team and others. Works effectively in virtual, diverse teams.
- Strong knowledge of candidate sourcing, attraction approach, assessment and offer negotiation.
- Workday knowledge - nice to have
- English min. B2
In our team we have we 12 Recruiters, 1 Manager and 1 Employer Branding Advisor, we all work hard but we like to have fun too, join us!