TPRM Global Policy and Regulations – Business Risk Manager
Job Reference #
Are you experienced in third party risk management? Do you have a good understanding of third party risk management and outsourcing regulatory requirements? Do you feel comfortable in a dynamic environment? Can you express complex problems in a simple language?
We’re looking for someone like you to:
• initiate, define, maintain, enhance and review global TPRM (Third Party Risk Management) policies, guidelines, handbooks and reference guides
• identify, track and analyse regulatory developments impacting TPRM Framework including but not limited to third party risk management, outsourcing, information security, operational resilience and cloud
• review, enhance, execute and oversee the TPRM control environment
• work independently with sound judgment on severity of TPRM related topics
• support TPRM governance bodies
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
As a Business Risk Manager, you will join the TPRM Global Policy and Regulations team within the Chief Digital and Information Office (CDIO) Chief Operating Office (COO), TPRM function, located in Kraków (possible remote working). As a member of this team, you will support the TPRM organization by assisting and driving initiatives related to regulatory developments, updates to the TPRM Framework and TPRM control environment.
As part of your responsibilities, you will build relationships with various stakeholders and gain valuable experience within TPRM and with other Business Divisions and Group Functions.
• at least 8 years of experience in banking, financial, legal, audit and/or compliance areas
• a proven understanding of third party risk management practices in financial sector
• awareness of global regulatory initiatives related to third party risk management, outsourcing, information security, operational resilience and cloud
• very good written and spoken English and German
• at least intermediate knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• very good analytical skills
• very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
• very good organizational skills and flexible approach
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.