Project Portfolio Manager in Global Wealth Management
Business management, administration and support, Process, project and program management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you interested in project portfolio management and investment governance? Do you like numbers and precision as well as interacting with various IT and business stakeholders?
We're looking for Project Portfolio Manager to:
• define the IT project portfolio of Global Wealth Management and its businesses in line with strategic priorities and available resources
• prepare, participate in and follow up on the governance meetings including the preparation of the required documentation to ensure a sound decision base
• track the Global Wealth Management IT-related projects to monitor the health of the portfolio and identify any issues to senior management and investment governance bodies
• coach and challenge project managers regarding their project business cases and support them in their project and portfolio management related tasks
• coordinate across business and IT stakeholders and align portfolio management activities with your portfolio manager colleagues
• initiate and drive continuous improvements of our portfolio management processes and standards
You will be working in the Global Wealth Management Platform & Investment Governance team, which is part of our Global Wealth Management COO organization, in our Wroclaw office. You will be part of a team of highly motivated specialists in Wroclaw and Zurich and will be interacting (both from Wroclaw and at times also from Zurich) with various stakeholders across UBS.
• 2-4 years of relevant experience in project and program management or in a budget financial/controlling position
• excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, a flair for figures and a strong drive for precision
• strong communicator both verbally and in writing adept at interacting with a range of stakeholders
• collaborative, service-oriented self-starter ready to take ownership to drive to solutions; able to prioritize own workload
• strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint; experience with project management, planning and reporting tools an asset
• fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.