For our client, a global leader in the production industry, we are looking for candidates who will join the new GBS structure in Warsaw as
- providing services in Accounts Payable (participating in transitions of the Invoice to Pay process, reviewing all payments in accordance for supply, account analysis),
- performing full-cycle accounts payable processes – including three-way and two-way PO matching, manual coding entry, batching and data entry,
- verification of data and document processing,
- answering suppliers inquiries by phone and e-mail, confirming master data details,
- providing guidance to the transactional team for complicated cases and supporting them in escalations,
- supporting the automation and standardization of processes.
- previous experience in AP/PTP department,
- fluent English and French (at least B2),
- very good knowledge of MS Excel,
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage,
- very good analytical skills,
- highly developed interpersonal and communication skills,
- attention to detail.
- hybrid model of work,
- private medical care with a dental package, Multisport Card and aditional insurance,
- an international and friendly work environment in a fast-growing SSC.